Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 3rd and 4th...

So I got records of what the demon doctor Ashokan did to me on March 18th, proudly stating the reason I was pulling the records was that I was suing him. When I asked my friend where his new office was, he said he didn't know where it was. Googling it, 300 miles away. Sounds like someone was running from something.

It took every ounce of strength to speak over the phone to a VCMC patient's rights representative about how I was assaulted by a nurse with an object. So being in Ventura yesterday and going to Hillmont, which shares parking and food facilities with VCMC.

I needed to address the atrocious treatment that I had received during some time I had spent at Hillmont. For further details about the stay see my other blog. I arrived with my friend and I was sort of bewildered being in the front of the building and finally a man, Dr. Fire asked if he could help.

"I need to speak to someone high up about the abhorrent time I had while I spent time at Hillmont," I explained.

"Oh, well that would be me," he replied, somewhat surprised and alarmed.

We went and sit down and he took notes of everything I said. The nurses and the names, what they did, how they may have set back my healing process back for months... He was very pro-patient and explained that he was new to over-seeing the facility. I explained to him that I was happy to hear that he wanted to make changes...

If I ever was suicidal in the future, I'd rather off myself than go back to Hellmont based on how I was treated.

He was disturbed that a fully licensed nurse was yelling at me not to move, or else I would not get my medication, because the blood pressure machine was not working on my right arm, dangling, as I stood in front of her, very still. (For those unaware, even nursing assistants are taught, usually the left arm should be used, patient is sat down, the arm is around chest level, and that is how you take blood pressure.) But, she kept screaming at me. I just kept apologizing that I was doing my best not to move, instead of correcting her medical negligence like perhaps I should have.

Dr. Fire said that me coming forward with everything like this, the names, the details, everything, was courageous. That is definitely not an adjective I would ever use to describe myself. He said that for every person that comes forward there are probably 20 more patients who had similarly bad experiences and just never followed through with coming forward.

People like that give me some hope in humanity, that there are still good doctors out there still. That they are not all jaded.

Today on the fourth I woke up and I could feel something wrong, by more not feeling my lower legs well. I am struggling with keeping fecal matter in my bowels while lying down, standing up is even worse, I already had to accidents. Thankfully pantie-liners work in keeping it from making it a mess, but I feel humiliated and depressed. I love the fireworks...

I really wanted to go downtown to Little Tokyo and watch them from the roof, that would have been cool. Instead I am holed up in my room afraid that I may crap my pants at any moment, because I have to actively try not to.

Things happen for a reason... The surgery was supposed to fix all of this! I wish I had a My Little Pony plushie to hug, heh. Or a Mewtwo one. Mewtwo is cool, too.

Just have to keep fighting I suppose.


Oh oh! I forgot, I've also had a lot of items stolen from that place too...

No comments:

Post a Comment