Monday, February 20, 2017

Thanks for Trying!

While I am taking weeks to crunch very very depressing data about terrorism truths, I have experienced some depressing data about my own life.

One guy who has flirted with me for years!! I mean, he has loved my body and said silly things and always kinda hinted about stuff, so on a limb I timidly hinted maybe we could catch a bite to eat... oh, but it could even be as friends, nothing major... Well, it was major. He said later that I was such a wonderful girl and that I deserved someone wonderful, but also that he just had no idea on where he could touch me and not hurt me... I think that having my severe back injury and radiating leg pain has lead him to really be cautious around me physically, to the point of turning down my dinner date offer.

Him, of all people. I'd actually been afraid that maybe I helped wedge his wife away from him, but I wish she coulda seen this one. I really felt like a got one of those "thanks for playing" trophies that they give out to little kids now when they graduate or participate at the end of a sport's season... which ironically is a greater irony cause I'm in a wheelchair most of the time lol.

On a completely different subject, I've been having HUGE issues with my teeth. They's been so painful I cannot eat except maybe white rice... warm white rice and chicken. It isn't a temperature thing, it isn't a sweet or salty thing, but those do aggravate it. So I made this lovely chicken with a wine sauce, and it was sooo delicious! Being disabled has really let me dabble into food. It costs less to buy in bulk chicken breasts and cook them with herbs than nuggets. Though I do like nuggets, too. I got the $4 Wendy's meal and I was eating it, but I was eating in it in great pain. That was when I came to the conclusion that I needed to see either a dentist, or a doctor. I'd already seen a doctor once, so lemme go see a dentist. They said that they could fit me in at noon.

The girl I was speaking to was kinda annoyed that I had no transportation, but once I was off the phone I realized that I should have explained that I'm in a wheelchair, so I can't walk to a bus stop. I'm fucked if there is a fire even. Haha. I'm so used to it, it is just kind of... bleh... slips my mind all the time. I wound up finding the dental office, and their hotline of emergencies (which not eating is one) because I was researching groups. Ever since Dr. Ashokan and his horrors that crippled me, I look up doctors before I let them touch me.











No comments:

Post a Comment